- Fragrance Notes
- Product Care
A beautiful and refreshing scent that has a distinctive combination of ripe strawberries and raspberries with notes of champagne and roses, this scent is sure to leave any room smelling clean and fresh.
Our candles are hand-poured in Gippsland, Victoria from amazing 100% natural soy wax sourced locally in Australia.
With the flame glistening through the engraving on the glass, these candles will illuminate, rejuvenate and invigorate your home”.
Create ambience that your friends will envy!
Top Notes: Raspberry, Leaf Green
Middle Notes: Champagne, Red Rose, Strawberry
Base Notes: Vanilla Bean, Hyacinth
All-natural soy wax - made in Australia
Lead-free cotton wicks
IFRA approved fragrances
Candle care – one of the most important aspects of any natural soy wax candle.
What to do...
- Burn the candle until it reaches a full melt pool (or when the top layer of wax is liquid),
- Burn it for its designed duration (maximum 2 hours for our 70G & 4 hours for our 340G candles),
- Trim your wicks to 0.5cm (1/5inch) before every burn,
- Extinguish your candle using either a wick snuffer or wick dipper, and
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight.
You will have the perfect candle every time.