- Fragrance Notes
- Product Care
Just like the picturesque French countryside rich in lavender, this scent exhibits herbaceous rosemary with a touch of vanilla bean and timeless patchouli, that will help unburden those around the beautiful aromas of this heavenly scent. Let this exquisite and relaxing scent float throughout your room or house, and help whisk you away to a captivating field of Lavender.
Our candles are hand-poured in Gippsland, Victoria from amazing 100% natural soy wax sourced locally in Australia.
With the flame glistening through the engraving on the glass, these candles will illuminate, rejuvenate and invigorate your home”.
Create ambience that your friends will envy!
Top Notes: Eucalyptus and fir needle
Middle Notes: Lavender, rosemary and heliotrope
Base Notes: Vanilla bean, white musk and patchouli
All-natural soy wax - made in Australia
Lead-free cotton wicks
Palm-oil free, vegan-friendly
IFRA approved fragrances
Candle care – one of the most important aspects of any natural soy wax candle.
What to do...
- Burn the candle until it reaches a full melt pool (or when the top layer of wax is liquid),
- Burn for its designed duration (maximum 2 hours for our 70G & 4 hours for our 340G candles),
- Trim your wicks to 0.5cm (1/5inch) before every burn,
- Extinguish your candle using either a wick snuffer or wick dipper, and
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight.
You will have the perfect candle every time.