- Fragrance Notes
- Product Care
A warming and luscious woody scent with top notes of bergamot and lemon peel, an earthy base of sandalwood, cedar wood and patchouli, and hints of vanilla and white musk. A gorgeous blend that has amazing depth, whilst not being overpowering.
Our candles are hand-poured in Gippsland, Victoria from amazing 100% natural soy wax sourced locally in Australia.
With the flame glistening through the engraving on the glass, these candles will illuminate, rejuvenate and invigorate your home”.
Create ambience that your friends will envy!
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon Peel
Middle Notes: Cedarwood, Patchouli
Base Notes: Vanilla, White Musk
All-natural soy wax - made in Australia
Lead-free cotton wicks
Palm-oil free, vegan-friendly
IFRA approved fragrances
Candle care – one of the most important aspects of any natural soy wax candle.
What to do...
- Burn the candle until it reaches a full melt pool (or when the top layer of wax is liquid),
- Burn for its designed duration (maximum 2 hours for our 70G & 4 hours for our 340G candles),
- Trim your wicks to 0.5cm (1/5inch) before every burn,
- Extinguish your candle using either a wick snuffer or wick dipper, and
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight.
You will have the perfect candle every time.